I couldn’t decide which picture to post today. To me, home is what makes your house yours. As much as I love the super clean Martha Stewart looking houses, they would never be home to me. They lack the warmth, personality, and charm that I think a home should have. Our house is home because it has our touches everywhere. Yesterday, Jude wrote a note to Morris, our kitty. This is the very first sentence he has ever written. Ever. And he spelled Morris wrong, but he heard the sounds. And he spelled his sight words right without looking. He put his note on the window because Morris is buried in our back yard. He wanted the note to be on the window so Morris could see it, but also inside so when we saw it we could remember him. I thought it was sweet. So maybe we have dirty windows and they are covered with post-it notes, but that is what makes our house a home.
So... I just discovered I could comment on the pictures - cool!
ReplyDeleteYour picture is so sweet. What an accomplishment for Jude (and such a reminder of how precious little hearts/minds are!).
So sweet it brought me to tears. :)
ReplyDelete