Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6–Outside my front door

Every morning when I would open the front door, Morris would come running.  He used to love to go out just before dawn and play, but as soon as he knew we were all up, he wanted to come in and play.  It’s been a bit strange to open the front door the past few mornings and not see him run in or hear the funny little half-meow sound he used to make. 

This morning, I stepped outside to take my photo for the 30 day challenge, and as I was photographing things outside my front door like the bird bath, flowers, and the boy’ handprints in the cement, Pickles came running up to me.  I have never seen him do this, but it put a big smile on my face as I realized that Morris had rubbed off on him.

IMG_8768

No comments:

Post a Comment