Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3–Youth

I was really looking forward to actively seeking out a new photo each day this month.  Today was a long day for me though and I didn’t manage to do this.  I did, however, take a photo of Kelsy that I am posting.  My friend, Heather, generously made a quilt for her and I love it.  When I called to thank her, she said that she hoped it would be something that Kelsy would grow up and treasure.  thinking of this, I thought it was the perfect photo to post – because this quilt will always be a token of Kelsy’s youth and this was her first nap with it.  Andplusalso - I love how babies sleep with their hands up by their heads - so cute!

IMG_8655

2 comments:

  1. This sleeping pose always makes me think of that Nyquil commercials "Cold symptoms tackled, Quarterback sacked..." So cute!

    ReplyDelete